Sunday, February 5, 2012

When Harry Met Sally: Part Two


The last time we left off I was talking about how the Mr. and I are inherently awkward. After the dance, my senior year roommate (known as BM Crown from this point forward) and I stood in the lobby talking to the Mr. and his group of friends. I was really hoping we would all end up going out that night but alas, the fates were not on my side. Lucky for me though, this whole random interaction ended up leading to us actually saying hi in class and soon enough we were facebook chatting. Oh yeah, this was getting serious.


We quickly progressed to texting and talking whenever we saw each other. We discussed our mutual love of BBQ at the campus library (he went on a BBQ tour for Fall Break, be still my heart). Eventually, I somehow got enough courage to invite him to the Halloween party BM Crown and I were hosting at our apartment on Halloween Eve.  Throughout the night there were copious amounts of delicious beverages and lots of flirting between me and the Mr…or so I was told.

Stirring up a batch of delicious witch's brew (aka Pink Panty Pulldowns) for Halloween*

By the end of the night the Mr. and I were definitely heading toward some sort of relationship but at that point neither of us knew how serious it would turn out to be. What really kicked things off though was the next night. The Mr. and I found ourselves at the same Halloween party and by the end of the night we shared our first kiss...which tasted like a mixture of butter beer and PBR. Yum. That fact aside, it was definitely the best first kiss I have ever experienced, hands down and no questions asked.

Halloween Eve 2009

Do you have a first kiss that was better than any other? Did it take what seemed like forever for you and your SO to take that step?

*All Photos are personal unless otherwise noted




No comments:

Post a Comment