Monday, February 13, 2012

T-Minus 8 Months


Eight months from today I will marry the love of my life. I am so blessed and feel so honored to spend the rest of my life with this man. To celebrate, I’ll give you a run-down of everything we’ve done so far. I’ll start talking about our planning process from beginning until now later this week so this will serve as a nice sneak peek!

-Set a date J
-Picked and asked our wedding party
-Hair/Make-Up Artist booked
-Dress purchased
-Bridesmaid dresses picked, not yet purchased
-Ceremony Venue booked
-Ceremony musician booked
-Transportation for guests booked
-Transportation for Bridal Party booked
-Florist booked
-Officiant booked
-Unity ceremony selected
-Reception venue booked
-Caterer booked
-Reception entertainment booked
-Photographer booked
-Baker booked
-Save the Dates designed, mostly printed, almost ready to be sent
-Guestbook purchased

That’s all that I can think of right now. It has been just over two months since we got engaged and I am thrilled that we are this far along in the planning!

How many things have you marked off on your list? Did you try and get everything booked quickly or did you take your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment