Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello, I love you Won't you tell me your name?


Hi all!

I created this blog as a way to express all of the thoughts, ideas, feelings and whatever else about my upcoming wedding. It’s also a way for me to share projects and maybe give some helpful advice every now and then. Mostly, this is just a way to humor myself and find yet another way to spend time on top of working full-time, going to grad school, and planning a wedding! So, now that you know why I’m here let me tell you who I am and just as important who I have decided to spend the rest of my life with.

I am a crossword-loving Southern girl who enjoys country music, reading sappy books (Hello, Nicholas Sparks!) and less than classy reality tv (Bad Girls Club, anyone?). When I’m not overloading myself with school and work I enjoy daydreaming about all of the lovely DIY projects I have planned for the wedding. That’s right, I daydream but I have yet to start on anything other than our paper products! I have to admit that part of the reason is I’m not the craftiest of girls but I have all of the heart in the world and am determined to change my kindergarten-style craft ways. The Mr. is a Boston sports fanatic who loves anything music related. Together, we have an immense love of food and will take any weather that allows us to geocache (look it up, muggles!). Less than ideal weather is okay with us too though because it gives us reason to snuggle on the couch with our eccentric furbaby, Gatsby, and watch Food Network all day long.

Without further ado, meet Jess and the Mister.   

Personal Photo - Our first Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment