Saturday, March 3, 2012

Could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you would you wanna be my

...bridesmaid tonight?

Soon after getting engaged I decided to ask six lovely ladies to stand up for me at our wedding. I could have just called each of them up or sent out texts but that just wasn't enough for me. Instead I gave them all this gem:

All photos personal

This book is filled with hilariously terrible bridesmaid dresses. As soon as I randomly saw this online I knew that I would be ordering six copies and sending them out. Inside the front cover I wrote: "If I promise not to make you wear any of these..." and inside the back cover I wrote: "...will you be my bridesmaid/maid of honor?"



Then I wrapped them in kraft paper and wrote them each a personal note which I put in an envelope and taped to the front. I was able to give 4 of these to the girls in person and I sent the other 2 in the mail. They all said yes and now I cannot wait to have them with me on the big day!


I'm going to introduce these amazing girls to you soon so you can see how awesome they really are.

How did you ask your wedding party?

No comments:

Post a Comment