Thursday, April 12, 2012

Have your cake and eat it two

Yes, "two" as in we are having two cakes. I will regale you all of the cake tasting and how we chose our vendor later but I thought I'd kick off by showing you what our cakes are going to look like. As you all know we are having an October wedding and are really planning on embracing the season and incorporating it into our wedding. Early in our wedding planning (and by that I mean when I used to browse all things wedding before rocking this bling on my finger) I came across two cakes that I fell absolutely head over heels for and immediately bookmarked them.


When it came time to actually choose which cake we wanted, we just couldn't. So what did we do? We decided to get both! Now, these won't both be served at the reception. Instead, the first one will be our actual wedding cake and the second one will be served at the rehearsal. The only thing we're really changing will be the color of the birds on the wedding cake and the sign on the rehearsal cake. 

I cannot wait to tell you guys all about our amazing baker and fill you in on all of the delicious details of the tasting.

Are you having cake, or two cakes even? Or are you more of a cupcake or pie type of gal?

No comments:

Post a Comment